Tibet Travel Permit Update For 2021-2022
Documents required to apply for the Tibet Travel Permit for foreigners living and working in Mainland China.
- Scan copy or clear image of the main page of passport
- Scan copy or clear image of Chinese visa or President permit
- Scan copy or clear image of one of the following document
- Work permit /Foreign Expert Certificate
- Company invitation letter (Including name, passport number, and date of birth)
- A letter issued by the applicant’s company or local police station or residential committee to prove that you haven’t left Mainland China within the last 3 months. This information can be written in the same letters as your company invitation letter.
- Screenshot of Green QR Health Code issued by the city
- Recent Covid-19 Nuclei Acid negative Test report(suggested within 7 days) and vaccination report if vaccinated.