Home > Clients Asked Q&A
SenthilDec,01 2016 22:03:05
Dear Sir
Am Senthil fromIndia
Please let me know when kailash mansarovar yatra 2017 formalities started like apply the form and visa
admin12-052016): Dear Senthil
The Tibet Travel Permits for 2017 will start to issue from the 1st of April though we are extremely Local Travel agency based in Lhasa Tibet like us are not allowed to organise the Kailash tour for Indian travellers. Therefore you will need to find a Nepal or India based travel Agency to arrange your Tibet Travel Permits & organise your trip. As it is the government rules… But if you have more than 30 people then we are allowed to work for you.
Best Regards
Kalsang Namgyal (Your Trip Adviser)
SanjayNov,30 2016 14:37:20
Can you organize tour for group of American citizens most ly Indian in month of September from LHASA to Kailash if yes pls give us rates we are leading travel agency based at India we also need Indian food for our clients while on tour pls give us more info
admin12-022016): Dear Sanjay Ji
If all your clients are Indians with US passports then it’s not a problem to make arrangements for Kailash trip in Sep. Please note that you must confirm the tour and send me all the documents before 25 days in advance so that we can process the permit and obtain it on time for your group.
Moreover food arrangements is not a problem as well as we can hire a chef who can arrange Indian meals during the trip.
To issue you a tour and cost please let me know how many days your group want to travel and how many people in the group.
As it’s important to know the group size and duration of trip to issue cost the trip as the cost will be cheaper if there is more people in a group.
If you don’t have any idea and please refer some of Mt.Kailash Private Tour
Best Regards
Samdup (Your Trip Adviser)
TimNov,30 2016 08:27:57
I need a travel permit for Tibet. Myself (UK) and my girlfriend (India) are arriving in Lhasa on 27th December and leaving no 1st Jan. Can you arrange?
admin12-012016): Dear Tim
Permit information: We can help you get the Tibet Travel Permits for you include the Tibet Travel Permit Frontier Permit Alien Permit for you. Travel Permits is an essential permits needed for all the foreign travellers and this permit can be obtained with 18 days. The cost will include in the total cost you do not to pay extra. To apply for the Tibet Travel Permits we will need you to send us your clear scan copies of passports and Chinese visa.
Since after 2007 the Tibet Tourism Bureau announced that all the foreigner should contract with a Lhasa based local agency where every group or individual tourist is compulsory to lead by a licensed guide and driver for whole trip whether a traveller is doing cycling trekking or driving tours in Tibet. So any trip in Tibet is selling in packages or organized tours freelancers or independent travelers are not allowed in whole Tibet. So all our tour is quoted with packages tour include tour guide tourist van permit accommodation in Tibet. Please take the above point into serious consideration and then plan your tour since those rules are directly from local government and that is out of our hand.
According to your interest we recommend our 6 Days Cultural Excursion Private Tour to you. For private tour there are only you two guide and driver in this group you can decide on when you would like to start and end this tour on the way of travelling you can decide where to stop to take pictures or stay for longer or shorter time if guide says it’s safe and are allowed it’s more flexible. But as no other travellers will be sharing the cost with you price for private tour will be more expensive especially for less members. For group tour there will be at most 10 group members in one group and the starting and ending dates are fixed price will be cheaper. Itinerary can be the same.
Best Regards
Mia (Trip Adviser)
Jan SzendzielarzNov,30 2016 04:01:31
I‘m currently in the planning (on my own) stages for Cho Oyu  of spring 2017 from the Tibet side. I have a lot of problems with getting the climb permit for Cho Oyu so I want to ask or you know where can i get this permit who should i contact? I can not even find the information how much it costs...
I will be grateful for any information
admin11-302016): Dear Jan Szendzielarz,
Permit information: Tibet Travel Permits process take around 18 days and we need 3 days to send you the permit in mainland China so we need your clear scanned copy of passport and China tourist visa. Yes we will take care the permit for you.
Tour information:
We also recommend our 8 Days EBC adventure group tour to you This Tibet tour is one of the most popular adventure tours in the world as its visitors cross the mighty Himalayas and view the panorama of the world’s highest peaks. After seeing the gorgeous golden face of the sun as it reflects off the Mount Everest you will feel everything is worth.
We have a tour departure on April 2nd would you please join one of them? For group tour there will be at most 10 group members in one group and the starting and ending dates are fixed. You can share the cost and fun with others.
Best Regards
Mia (Trip Adviser)
Chananan SaengsornNov,28 2016 20:16:52
We‘ve 2 persons and we will arrive to Chendu on December 7 and wonder if I can get a permit by December 12 or 13. I will get a Chinese Visa by November 30.
I interest tibet tours about 4-6 days.
How much it cost?
admin11-292016): Dear Chananan Saengsorn,
We are sorry to inform you that it’s impossible now for us to obtain the Tibet Travel Permits for your arrival on the December 12th. Because the permit application takes around 18 days your time is not enough. Besides due to the computer update in the Tibet government the permit will begin to process from the December 22th.
Could you just postpone your plan for a few days after December 22th? If so we can help you get the permit smoothly.
Best Regards
Mia (Trip Adviser)
HARSHANov,27 2016 20:01:23
What is the process to get a Tibet permit/visa for a South African passport holder.
How long does it take and where can this be appied?
This is for departure on the 05the December
admin12-122016): Dear HARSHA
Tibet Travel Permits;Tibet Travel Permits is an essential permits needed for all the foreign travellers and this permit can be obtained at least 18 days. To apply for the Tibet Travel Permitswe will need you to send us your clear scan copies of passports and Chinese visa.
If you will take plane to Lhasa you will need to give me your last hotel’s name/address in Mainland before flying to Lhasa so that when your permit is issued we will mail it to your hotel that usually takes 3 days with the permit you can board the plane to Lhasa. Thank you.
Firstly we will need to know the following and then we can help for customizing a better trip. Please let me know the specific date of your arriving in Tibet and how many days are going to spend in Tibet if possible in this case we are able to draft an itinerary for you.
Besides we will need to know from where you will enter Tibet and exit Tibet? Do you need us to buy the train tickets or air tickets for you. How many people are there in your group?
Best Regards
Mia (Trip Adviser)

Write Us Here

  • Please fill out this form correctly.
  • ∗ Name
  • ∗ E-mail
  • ∗ Content
  • ∗ CODE
    To avoid spam, we will examine & verify your post before publish on our website. You will receive a private email reply within 24 hours!
Contact Us

Find a Trip Choose one or more fields

Check More Video Feedbacks >>

ADD:4-5 House Namsel NO.3, Doudi Road, Lhasa, Tibet | Explore Tibet is the leading Tibetan Owned Tibet Travel company
Mobile: 0086-13398000993 or Tel: 0086-891-6305152 (Lhasa)
Office Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00am - 7:00pm (GMT +8)

Copyright © 2015 Explore Tibet. Privacy Policy Tibet Group Tour DMCA.com Protection Status