Documents required to apply for the Tibet Travel Permit for foreigners living and working in mainland China.
1. Scan copy or clear image of the main page of the passport.
2. Scan copy or clear image of the main page of Chinese Visa or Residence Permit.
3. Scan copy or clear image of one of the following:
- Work Permit /Foreign Expert Certificate
- Company Invitation Letter (including traveler’s name, passport number, and date of birth).
4. A letter issued by the applicant’s company or local police station, or residential committee to prove that you haven’t left Mainland China within the last 28 days. This information can be written in the same letter as your company invitation letter.
5. Screenshot of Green QR Health Code issued by your city.
6. Recent COVID-19 Nucleic Acid negative test report (suggested within 7 days). This is needed when applying for the Tibet Travel Permit.