Home > Clients Asked Q&A
Viktoras Vojno-OranskisMar,06 2013 17:24:05
Pls.advice what are the chances for 2 Lithuanians to join Kailash 2013 April english speaking tour.
Victor Oranski
admin03-062013): Dear Victor Oranski
Thanks for your post on our website and our Kailash Group Tour departure in April is on April 25th as you can check on our website. Currently we have another two more people are interested to join that tour so if you two can confirm for the tour then the departure will be guaranteed. For detail we have sent you an email and please let me know if you have any questions.
Best Regard
Meaghan GMar,06 2013 00:11:53
Hi I am a solo traveler looking to go to Tibet on May 26th 2013. I am an American living and working in China. Will it be possible for me to obtain a permit?
admin03-062013): Dear Meaghan G
Thanks for your post on our website and honestly speaking the current permit restrictions make it very difficult to get permit for solo travelers these permit restrictions were started from last year and still in practice but according to our experiences there are considerable solo travelers every year so we have specially designed some group tours with fixed departure for solo travelers to join so that it collects numbers of like minded solo travelers to form one group to get the travel permit as well as keep the tour cost low. Please check our Tibet Group Tours you can find detail itineraries departure dates and cost on the above links.
Please feel free to write us if you have any questions and our email is sales@exploretibet.com
Best regard
Laurie Lovell-SimonsMar,03 2013 17:34:38
I can leave Beijing on 17th or 18th June 2013 and would like to go straight to Tibet by train.  I have visited Beijing Xian and Xining before.  I am travelling alone an active and reasonably fit woman in her 50‘s.  What might be possible re small group trips in Tibet.....love some culture and love varied land landscapes..for  one to 2 weeks. thanks
admin03-042013): Dear Laurie
Thanks for your post on our website and honestly speaking it is very difficult to get the Tibet travel permit for solo traveler so in order to avoid the permit restrictions and reduce cost we have specially designed and carefully selected some best group tours for solo travelers to join. based on your interest and time availability I would suggest you our Holy Mt.Kailash Group Tour please check this link to find out detail of the tour and cost.
Please feel free to write us if you have any questions and our email is sales@exploretibet.com
Thanks and Best regard
SamanthaMar,02 2013 18:06:47
Hi There
My friend and I wish to explore Tibet in late Jun till early of Jul 2013. Below are some of the details of our trip. Question: will this possible based on the Tibet regulation? If yes appreciate for your advise on the permit application and cost. Btw we prefer to take train from Chengdu to Lhasa and flight our thereafter.
Nationality : Malaysian
No of pax : 2 (female)
Traveling period : 21 Jun 2013 to 8 Jul 2013 (Malaysia - Chengdu - Malaysia)
Places to cover as below:
1) Lhasa (Potala Palace Sera Monastery Drepung Monastery  Barkhor street  Qokang Monastery  Namtso Yangbajain)
2) Shigatse (Yarlung Tsangpo River Yamzhog Yumco Shigatse ShekarKangbala Mountain  Everest base camp Tashilhunpo Monastery)
3) Nyingchi (Bayi Town Ranwu lake Basum Tso Bome Midui Glacier)
Pls kindly advise on the permit and cost for the whole trip as per mentioned above.
Samantha Yeo
admin03-042013): Dear Samantha Yeo
Thanks for your post and according to the current permit situation it won't be problem to get the permit in June and July for your trip but for your interest and duration I would suggest you to join our 8 days EBC Exploration Group Tour that has several departure dates in June (4th 12th 20th and 24th) that you can check cost and more details on the above link so this is best to make almost all your interested places as you listed then for the trip around Nyintri you can make a separate trip after or before the group tour as your wish. For more detail please check your email as I sent you in detail.
Thanks and please don't hesitate to write me if you have any questions
josephine chinMar,01 2013 09:05:45
I am a Singaporean travelling alone. Is it possible to obtain all the permits if I join the group tour on 25 Apr 14days exit ktm. Willing to share room with others. I will check with another partner found thru lonely planet a Swiss/British lady on her interest on the same departure date. Pls kindly advise permits n cost at this moment. How firm is this fixed departure date.
admin03-022013): Dear Josephine Chin
Thanks for your post on our website if you have two people interest in the same Kailash Group Tour for the same departure date then you can confirm it then we will find one more people as our group cost for minimum 3 people. For more detail I have sent you an email and please let me know if you have any further questions.
Looking forward to hear from you soon
Best Regard
ElizabethFeb,23 2013 12:48:08
Hi my husband and I are interested to travel to Tibet at the beginning of April but could possibly go later in the month or in May. Will this be possible with the new regulations?
Also I would appreciate some quotes. We would like to take the train from Xining to Lhasa and then spend about one week. We are interested in culture and we are quite young and fit. What sort of itinerary would you suggest and how much would it cost if we book with you?
admin02-232013): Dear Elizabeth
Thanks for your post and as usual the permit is closed in March and it will reopen again in the end of March so we can get permit for your tour in April for more detail of the itinerary and cost i have already send you an email please check your email and feel free to write me if you have any questions.
Best regard

Write Us Here

  • Please fill out this form correctly.
  • ∗ Name
  • ∗ E-mail
  • ∗ Content
  • ∗ CODE
    To avoid spam, we will examine & verify your post before publish on our website. You will receive a private email reply within 24 hours!
Contact Us
+124 0778 0765(USA)

Find a Trip Choose one or more fields

Check More Video Feedbacks >>

ADD:4-5 House Namsel NO.3, Doudi Road, Lhasa, Tibet | Explore Tibet is the leading Tibetan Owned Tibet Travel company
Mobile: 0086-13398000993 or Tel: 0086-891-6305152 (Lhasa), +124 0778 0765(USA)
Office Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00am - 7:00pm (GMT +8)

Copyright © 2015 Explore Tibet. Privacy Policy Tibet Group Tour DMCA.com Protection Status