Regards-Mr lam To whom it may concern,
my family and I are travelling to Kathmandu in December and venturing into the idea of travelling to India and Tibet as well. I was wondering how difficult it would be to acquire a visa to Tibet as I have heard that it is quite difficult.
Thank you very much
-JJ Fijal I am a single lady traveller from Malaysia. Would like to know how to get my Tibet Permit. I really wish can travel to Tibet before i get my China Visa Done. Thank you. Hello, I am a Malaysian Passport Holder and will be in Kathmandu on 28.Sept.2014. After my EBC trek I would like to travel Overland to Lhasa, let say 23-26 Oct.2014. And to Xining/Chengdu by train. I am alone and would like to join in group which is available. Hello
I'm an Indian living in China (Nanchang) for work & would be interested in traveling to Tibet along with my wife & infant (3 months old currently). I would like to know the following:
1. Best time to travel with an infant (this year or next year)
2. Photography is my passion, so would like to visit the best places around
3. If possible, I would like to take the train one way as I heard its a beautiful experience
4. What are the formalities for Tibet permit & is there a minimum number of people required?
5. We are vegetarians, so how to manage food
My friends and I are interested in this trip (10 days Ganden-Samye Trekking) but we couldn't find a price per person on the website, do you have any estimated prices for this trip?
Write Us Here
Find a Trip Choose one or more fields
Receive a Quotation
(in 1 working day)
Amend the Trip
Confirm & Pay
Receive Invoice & Flight/Train Info
Pay Balance & Enjoy