I and 4 others from Australia are looking to higher Enfield 500‘s in Nepal and would like to ride through Pang La in Tibet to Everest ba
I have a residence visa already for China and I live in Guangzhou. In June I want to fly to Kathmandu and meet my mother. From there we want to travel to Tibet and then return to Kathmandu. I will then return to Guangzhou. Here are some questions I have. What is the best way to go about getting my mother a Chinese visa and Tibet travel permit? What is the best way for me to get a Tibet Travel permit? Will getting a Tibet Travel permit in Nepal affect my Chinese Residence visa? Thank You I would like to join in your group tour of 14-16 Days Kailash Tour sometimes either in late April or the begining of May 2015
Please send me your quote. I am an Australian citizen and a senior person
Could you please let me know as to whether you could help me with a Tibet Train ticket from either Chengdu to Lhasa or Lhasa to Chengdu in a hard sleeper （T22 train）. Let me know as to how much it will cost.
Further how much deposit I have to pay and when? What would be the process of payment you will accept? Is my payment has to on US$ or Chinese Yuan?
Look forward to your reply soon.
Arijit Hello I and my friend are planning to go to Tibet this May 2015.We will fly in and fly out from China.Our nationnalities are THAI. I had a look in your website and interested in
8 days EBC Exploration
Do we need to join other people? We can join other people as long as it is cheaper .Do you have scheduled date to depart in May?Could you quote us price?
Do we need to stay in China for 1 night for recieve Tibet permit that you will send to us ?
Do you have any other recommend tour ? we have time roughly 8 days Good day Dear Sir/Mam Me 48years and my two daughters 18 and 29 years want to have a 8 or 7 day group tour overland from Kathmandu to Lhasa EBC.Please will you be so kind to help us with the following:
1. You have to please arrange our Permits and Chinese Visa for pick up in Kathmandu as we will be leaving Lhasa to Beijing or Guangzhou.
2. Do we need another permit to leave Lhasa airport for China?
3. You will have to please pick us up from Kathmandu en drop us off at the airport in Lhasa. We are South African Citizens.
4. We will be in Kathmandu as from plus minus the 10th of April. We are flexible and will move our dates according to your group tours.
5. Do you provide water Food Hotels oxygen we need this as well
6. Tibetan guide who speaks English well.
7. please a good car with air conditioning. Just as according to your reviews.
8. We all 3 ladies want to sleep in one room if possible please. Please give us a quote at your earliest convenience as time is running out.
Th Hi I am interested I a tour from Lhasa to Mt Kailash and on to Nepal boarder in late April-early May.
Can I join a group or only organised tour?
How much for an organised tour?
Do you have one for the full Moon?
Write Us Here
Find a Trip Choose one or more fields
Receive a Quotation
(in 1 working day)
Amend the Trip
Confirm & Pay
Receive Invoice & Flight/Train Info
Pay Balance & Enjoy